OnTrac offers a variety of Shipping Services
to meet the needs of both large and small customers:
By 10:30am; Saturday delivery by 2pm.
By 8am; Saturday delivery by 12pm.
Next-day and 2-day ground service guaranteed by end of business day; Saturday delivery by prior arrangement, call 800.334.5000.
Minimum 300 palletized lbs. by 5pm; Saturday delivery by prior arrangement, call 800.334.5000.
DirectPost by OnTrac
USPS last-mile delivery for companies that ship a minimum of 500 small, lightweight packages per day; call 844.683.7678.
Packages picked up on Friday can be delivered on Saturday for an additional charge per shipment (see ZIP Code Guide for available areas). For Saturday delivery, you must mark the "Saturday Service" box on your shipping documentation and affix a "Saturday Delivery" sticker.
*Delivery times and transit days may vary. Please check our ZIP Code Guide or use Quick Rates for specific delivery information.
**AZ to the NW and UT 2nd day by 5pm.
C.O.D. (Collect on Delivery) Services
OnTrac offers a C.O.D. (Collect on Delivery) Service as a convenience to our customers. We will deliver packages up to a value of $10,000 and collect payment for the shipper. The following conditions apply:
- For convenience, recipients may pay with company, personal, certified or cashier's checks and money orders made payable to the shipper.
- Checks not made payable directly to the shipper will be returned to the recipient for reissue. OnTrac will not accept liability for the consignee's check.
- Cash will not be accepted as payment of the C.O.D. amount.
- If the recipient is not available, or refuses to pay the C.O.D. amount, we will contact the shipper for further instructions.
- If the C.O.D. delivery must be re-attempted, the basic overnight delivery rate will be billed to the shipper for each attempt.
- OnTrac will not accept liability for the failure to collect or remit funds for C.O.D. package.
- Maximum C.O.D. amount is $10,000 per shipment. For higher amounts, OnTrac requires the shipper to obtain pre-approval for the account to ship via C.O.D. service.
OnTrac offers a signature required option by checking the box on the peel-and-stick waybill or WebOnTrac shipping label. There is no charge for a signature obtained at a commercial address. If the signature is obtained at a residential address, a fee applies.
OnTrac also offers a No Release Signature option where OnTrac will obtain a signature from an adult over 18 years of age and will check a government-issued I.D. A fee applies to the No Release Signature option.
For your protection, we offer a Declared Value option for packages that exceed a value of $100, up to $25,000. OnTrac covers the first $100 for damage or loss of the shipment at no charge to you. However, if the value of your shipment is greater than $100, you are able to declare a greater value. You can declare values up to $25,000 per shipment. Declared values are charged at a rate of $0.85 for each $100 (or fraction thereof) of declared value in excess of $100. Unless a greater value has been declared on the shipping manifest, the maximum liability will be limited to $100 or the actual value of the package contents, whichever is less.