OnTrac Money-Back Service Guarantee
OnTrac is committed to providing superior pickup and delivery services-every shipment, every time. In the event of a service failure, OnTrac will, at its option, either credit or refund the transportation charges to the payee, upon request, provided the OnTrac Service Guarantee Conditions are met. Transportation charges do not include accessorial fees or charges that may be assessed by OnTrac including, but not limited to, fuel surcharge.
OnTrac Money-Back Service Guarantee Conditions
The OnTrac Money-Back Service Guarantee does not apply to:
- DirectPost shipments.
- Shipments with an incorrect address, or whose consignee is unavailable, or has refused to accept the delivery.
- Shipments delivered up to 60 minutes—120 minutes for residences and retail stores—after the Service Commitment Time for the delivery ZIP Code as published on ontrac.com.
- Shipments delayed by conditions beyond our control including, but not limited to: acts of God, perils of the air, land, and sea; airline delays; weather conditions; acts of public enemies or terrorists; war; strikes; civil commotion; or acts or omissions of public authorities including Department of Agriculture, TSA, DOT, customs, health officials with actual or apparent authority, or any other governing agency.
- Shipments containing plants or plant materials that may be delayed by state or federal authorities for inspection.
- Shipments tendered to OnTrac the last Wednesday in November through December 31st. Please see our Peak Season Service Guarantee for more information.
Delay in pickup or delivery issues must be reported to the OnTrac Billing Department within 15 days from the invoice date. OnTrac reserves the right to decline credit or refund requests that are not received in a timely manner.
2501 S. Price Road, Suite 201
Chandler, AZ 85286