At OnTrac, our commitment is to provide superior delivery service for our customers,
every day, every shipment, every time. In the event of a service failure simply notify us in writing within 30 calendar days. The following conditions apply:
- OnTrac must be notified in writing within 30 calendar days from due date of shipment. Your account number, tracking number and date of shipment are required in the notification. OnTrac reserves the right to waive any claim received after 30 calendar days.
- Shipping charges will be waived or cancelled only for those shipments delivered later than 60 minutes after the guaranteed delivery time for the ZIP Code (120 minutes for residences and retail stores). Delay in delivery issues must be reported to the OnTrac Accounts Receivable Department within 15 days from your invoice date. For inquiries, please call the number shown on your invoice.
- OnTrac will not accept liability for failing to meet our delivery guarantee due to an incorrect address, the unavailability of the consignee or refusal to accept the shipment.
- Our guarantee does not apply to shipments delayed by conditions beyond our control including but not limited to: acts of God, perils of the air, land and sea; airline delays, weather conditions; acts of public enemies or terrorists; war, strikes, civil commotion or acts or omissions of public authorities including Department of Agriculture, TSA, DOT, PES and customs and health officials with actual or apparent authority. Additionally, plants and plant materials must be properly labeled and can be shipped only in accordance with applicable state and federal law. Packages containing these items may be inspected by appropriate agencies and may be delayed.
- In the event that a shipment is not picked up by OnTrac and we are clearly at fault, we will pickup the shipment on the following business day at the regular pickup time and deliver it at no charge.
Please direct all claims to:
2501 S. Price Road, Suite 201
Chandler, AZ 85286
| | | | | |
© 2014 OnTrac