OnTrac Growth Creates New Contracted Opportunities
OnTrac offers service providers and owner-operators contracted business opportunities with generous payment plans and multiple incentives.
- Owner-operators and service providers with straight trucks and cargo vans that are interested in providing local pickup and delivery services.
- Owner-operators and service providers for inter and intra-regional line-haul work, with a need for Class A-licensed and Double-Endorsed drivers, along with a Class 8, Three Axle, CARB-compliant vehicles.
Start Partnering with OnTrac
Contact Vendor Relations for more information and to learn how to partner with OnTrac.
If you are an independent contractor/owner operator or other small transportation company, please use the links below for more information about current business opportunities with OnTrac.
RSP (Regional Service Provider) or ASP (Area Service Provder)
- Regional Service Providers (RSPs) are small transportation businesses that contract with OnTrac to provide regional cartage services arranged by OnTrac for business and residential customers. Regional contracts are generally awarded to RSPs following an open bid process. Regions consist of multiple smaller service areas.
- Area Service Providers (ASPs) are owner operators or other small transportation businesses that contract with OnTrac to provide cartage services arranged by OnTrac for business and residential customers. Area contracts are generally awarded to ASPs following an open bid process for a single service area.
- To partner with OnTrac as a Regional Service Provider or Area Service Provider, you must contract as an independent contractor/enterprise, provide all equipment and personnel necessary (including delivery vehicles, drivers and helpers), and cover all business-related expenses (including vehicle payments, fuel, taxes, insurance and vehicle maintenance). OnTrac has no need for employee drivers.
Inter/Intra Regional Linehaul Contractors
- Intra/Intra Regional Linehaul Contractors transport truck load (“TL”) shipments between warehouse and distribution facilities. TL Contractors provide their own tractors and haul trailers provided by OnTrac via a Tractor Interchange Agreement governed by the DOT (FMCSA) regulations.
- Linehaul Contractors are responsible providing all equipment (other than trailers) and personnel necessary to perform the contracted service (including tractor/power unit, drivers and helpers), and for all costs involved in operating their business (including the cost of the equipment, insurance and personnel).
- All drivers supplied by Inter/Intra Regional Linehaul Contractors must meet all DOT requirements, including possession of a Class A license and Double Endorsements.
- To ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations, OnTrac only contracts with Contractors operating Class 8, Three Axle, Carb Compliant Vehicles.
Current Inter/Intra Regional Linehaul Business Opportunities
- No Open bids at this time.
Current RSP/ASP Business Opportunities
- PHX SameDay Region 4 Bid (close date 11/28/14)
- PHX SameDay Region 7 Bid (close date 11/28/14)
- PHX SameDay Regions 1 & 2b Bid (close date 11/28/14)
- Messenger Bid: Casper & Glenrock Wyoming (Close date 11/28/14)
Upcoming Transportation Business Networking Events
Union City, CAExtended Stay America
- 31950 Dyer Street
- Union City, CA 94587
- November 15th, 2014 9am - 1pm
- November 18th, 2014 4pm - 7pm
- November 20th, 2014 4pm - 7pm
| | | | | |
© 2014 OnTrac